Friday, January 10, 2020

Meetha Pan

#MeethaPan
I suddenly wanted to have a 'Meetha Pan (Sweet Betel Leaf)' and so I stopped by a road side Pan Shop. As the Panwala started preparing my Pan some wonderful daily life activities were going on which I feel like sharing. As the Panwala prepared my Pan, two people (probably daily customers) were chatting with him. One of the customer was proudly showing a few photos of his new family member, a puppy which he has bought for ₹15000. They all were engrossed how good and cute the puppy was. As I glanced, I too liked it. Meanwhile, a hurried customer came and asked for something and hurriedly left. Then came a teenager who bought a cigarette. Behind him was his girlfriend (am sure about this). The girlfriend was unhappy about him smoking and the way he smoked he looked foolishly immature showoff'ing something which he could've done without. By the way, my pan was still in the making with all those silly ingredients that make it difficult to put it inside the mouth at once (because it becomes so huge). The love and hate of the couple continued a few metres away below a tree when finally I get my silly pan which I couldn't put inside my mouth at once and had to take three bites while spilling some masala. Oh.. What trouble.. And I walked away chewing.. Life goes on.. ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment